Amanda Howard Sotheby's International Realty – Huntsville | Madison | Guntersville, Alabama, Commission, Salary + Commission
Are you an exceptional sales professional who loves what you do but needs to find an industry with significantly higher income potential?The best way to earn higher sales commissions is to sell higher-priced goods or services, and that’s what this opportunity is about. At Amanda Howard Sotheby's International Realty, we are in the top 50 residential real estate teams in the nation.
If you’re interested in leveraging your sales talents in a role that gives you greater freedom, flexibility, control and much greater earning potential, please consider joining our top-performing sales team.
Did you know that Real Estate is one of the highest priced sales industries? Our average home price in North Alabama is approximately $210,000. How do those sales prices compare to what you are selling now?
We have more qualified leads than our existing team can handle, and that’s why we’re interested in growing our team. We aren’t worried about finding someone with any experience in real estate. That, we can teach. What we can’t teach is a natural talent for selling. Everything else is just like learning the features, functions and benefits of what you’re currently selling – just a lot more lucrative.
The highest earning sales agents are full-time professionals who excel in prospecting, networking, lead-generation, client care, negotiating and closing and embrace working nights and weekends.
One of the reasons our company and our agents are so successful is that we have a broad-spectrum marketing and lead generation system coupled with an Inside Sales Team to help qualify leads for you. In addition, we have celebrity endorsements and a guaranteed home sale program.
Spending most of your time doing what you love (qualifying leads, selling and making money) allows you to make the most money in the shortest period of time.
Thanks in advance, we look forward to hearing from you.
- Follow-up on leads in a timely, professional manner
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs.
- Act as an intermediary between your seller and potential buyer.
- Educate your clients on key specifics of their home buying experience
- Be the authority on all things related to real estate, and the buying process.
- Hold, or be actively working to acquire, a real estate license. (We can help!)
- Verbal and written communication skills, multi-tasking ability, creativity.
Compensation: $85,000 is the target – but there is no limit!
Click Here to Apply Now